Due to continued expansion White Horse Contractors Ltd require an experienced Estimator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for estimating and tendering a range of projects including the construction of natural turf sports facilities, sports turf renovations, earthworks, land drainage, equestrian construction and landscaping, with a typical project value of £25,000 - £1,000,000.
The role will be based at our Newbury Head Office, working as part of an established team and include;
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders/bids
- Request plans and specifications from clients
- Review plans and perform material take-offs
- Request pricing from suppliers and acquire quotes from vendors
- Develop client and consultant relations
- Work in conjunction with administration staff in preparation of the estimate
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Provide data as requested to review the performance of the supply chain member
- Provide input into the review of supply chain members
- The role will be reporting directly to the Technical Director
- You will be expected to have a proven track record in a similar position.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package, job security and the ability to progress within an expanding organisation.
Please apply in writing together with a C.V to Managing Director, David Smith email@example.com.