Our client entrusted highly regarded Landscape Designer Rupert Williams-Ellis to deliver a design that would restore the estate’s gardens to their former glory.
Recognising White Horse Contractor’s heritage and expertise in landscaping
and water engineering
works, our in-house team were selected to deliver all project works in close collaboration with Rupert, to deliver the client’s vision.
Our substantial heritage and reputation for high quality workmanship meant that we were able to deliver specialist works on site, utilising our vast skillset to blend both modern and traditional practice, to deliver a sympathetic restoration – that benefits from significant modern improvements.
With our in-house technical design expertise, we were able to work closely with Rupert as part of the project team, ensuring a smooth transition from design to delivery, quickly adapting to any obstacles presented during the process.
The comprehensive phase of work utilised our skilled in-house landscaping, land drainage and water engineering expertise, with bespoke works including:
- Desilting and restoration of pools
- Excavation and construction of traditional clay lining to pools
- Water cascades formed with specially selected local stone
- Installation of a pumped water recirculation system
- Land drainage systems installed to the Parkland
- Earthworks and lawn formation
- Construction of bridges, access roads and pathways for maximum enjoyment of the parkland